2. Review from last class:
- Let's take a fun quiz (not for a grade).
- Next, write what a Rhetorical Analysis essay is about on Primary Wall.
3. Writing Introductions and Conclusions in Rhetorical Analysis
- Let's start on this powerpoint
- First, let's work on introductions.
- Now thesis statements.
- What thesis statement did you write from last class? Switch with a partner and critique. A good thesis statement should be:
- Not too wide, not too narrow
- Analyzing the essay, not your opinion on the topic.
- Be polite! :)
- Let's look at some conclusions.
Write an introduction for your analysis essay. Be sure to include the thesis statement we critiqued in class today.