2. What is a peer-review?
- Get into groups. Use the internet to find out a definition. Share what you think on Primary Wall.
- Next let's look at this powerpoint together.
- Watch this youtube video. What is working in this video?
- Get back in your groups. Write two things that could be good and two things that could be bad with peer-reviewing.
- Read this comment list. Discuss what is good and bad about these comments.
- Now, evaluate this paragraph. You can use the comment tool on Microsoft Word
3. Finding the main idea mini lesson.
Pick what time you would like to meet for your individual conference. You must pick a time. Not meeting with me will lead to a drop in your attendance grade.
Next Class: Peer Perception Workshop and Library Visit.